At Precision Chiropractic and Massage Center, we provide chiropractic care different from what most expect. Most new patients in our office have a preconceived notion of chiropractic. Typically, people associate chiropractors with ‘bone crunchers’ that audibly crack your back in order to relieve individual’s pain and symptoms.
This description may be accurate of some chiropractors, however it is completely different than our approach at Precision Chiropractic. We ‘break the mold’ of traditional chiropractic. Let me share with you a few distinct ways in which we differ.
– Adjustments at Precision Chiropractic are administered utilizing a handheld instrument. This instrument sends a gentle and precise force into the spine creating a subtle but significant change in vertebrae position and alignment. We utilize the most state of the art instrument available in the chiropractic profession known at an Activator V.
– Instrument adjusting allows the Doctor to deliver a reliable, repeatable adjustment every single time. In other words, the same force and pressure is used with every single adjustment. This makes the process very consistent and effective. This level of repeatability cannot be achieved when adjustments are delivered by hand.
– Our instrument allows the Doctor to change the force settings depending on a number of factors. For instance, people with osteoporosis or osteopenia may require less force due to decreases in bone density. Instrument adjusting allows us to reduce the force appropriately to deliver a safe and effective adjustment.
– Instrument adjusting works great with everyone. However, seniors and children seem to particularly like it because it is a gentle low force correction.
– At Precision Chiropractic, we use a technique known as ‘Activator Methods.’ This is a specific approach to chiropractic care using an instrument to adjust the spine. Activator Methods has published hundreds of clinical and peer reviewed articles showing its effectiveness. In fact, Activator Methods has more clinical trials than any other instrument adjusting technique in the profession.
We also use sophisticated computer equipment to complete assessment of your spine, nervous system and muscles. New patients receive a thermography assessment and an SEMG (surface electromyography measurement) to display areas of the spine that are irritated and identify muscular imbalance. The use of this level of technology allows us to identify and correct the root cause of patient’s symptoms.
As you can tell, I am proud of the process and approach we use in patient care. I have witnessed the amazing results of this process. If you are dealing with neck and back pain, or if you simply want to have your spine and nervous system assessed, don’t hesitate to contact our office for a complimentary consultation. A consultation is simply a conversation and never a commitment.
*For Informational Purposes Only.